The Girls

The Girls

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bugs...

My chickens love bugs. This morning, before I got in my car to go to work, I noticed a ton of junebugs lying around.  I picked them up, put them in a Tupperware dish and had Travis toss them in the coop.  They loved them.  Scramble, however, is a little on the slow side, but she's so pretty.  Travis and I say that to each other when we say something stupid, "you're so pretty."  Scramble couldn't figure out that there was a pile of bugs that she could choose from.  Instead, she chased the others around for theirs.
Last night, while I was inside the chicken coop feeding grub worms to my chickens (they love them), my neighbor was staring at me like I was crazy.  Come to find out, he does think I'm crazy because I was sitting in the chicken coop with the chickens.  He must be jealous.  : ) Not only was I spoiling my chickens with grub worms, I was trying to take their 7 week photos!  It's hard to take pictures of moving chickens.  You have to get right up in their business.

In reading the captions below, use your best slow, not so smart voice...

I know I'm gorgeous
Food, Food, Food
Sparkle.  Food?
What's over there?
Nom, Nom, Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment