The Girls

The Girls

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cell Block 6

I let Killer (aka Dottie) outside in the garden with the other girls. She had one little chicken eye on Littlefoot and the other on the bugs she was hunting.  She has not learned her lesson.  After she took to a full chase of Littlefoot she was re-imprisoned.  However, she can't be too stressed out because she's still laying eggs inside her cell.  Someone inside the coop, however, is NOT.  I can't win.  I think this is how parents must feel on a daily basis.  Travis checked on killer this morning since I had to rush to work.  His text to me read, "all good in cell block 6." 

The coveted comb:  

Walnut comb
 
Scramble has the most points on her single comb
Ginger - tallest single comb

Littlefoot's little dirty, single comb


Killer's big comb and wattle

In case you need MORE info on combs:  


No comments:

Post a Comment