The Girls

The Girls

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yogurt Day!!

The girls got yogurt today for the first time.  I didn't like this brand so I decided they could have it.  They loved it!  They shook their tiny heads in attempt to sling the yogurt off their beaks.  It was a mess.  I read that if your chickens have runny poo,  you should give them yogurt.  (One of these chickens has issues again, Ginger is the likely culprit, but I can't be sure.  I can't catch them pooing because they don't go every 5 seconds like they did when they were little.)  I don't know if the information I got from backyardchickens.com about yogurt was accurate or not, but it works on human digestive systems so why not chickens?  We'll see!  Although I do not recommend Yoplait pomegranate Greek yogurt for yourself, your chickens will love it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment