The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How do we cook it?!

Oh. My. Gosh.  What if there are no more eggs?  What if that was the only egg we get after all this work?  This could be a $1000 egg.   How do we cook our very first mystery egg?   Do we go traditional and scramble it?  Do we fry it?  Do we cook it over-easy in delicious butter?  The decisions! 



Excited doesn't begin to describe how I felt.  A LOT of thought went into this whole egg cooking process.  It was a tiny egg and we only had one shot.  I found the perfect plate, the perfect pan to cook it in and after much discussion Travis and I decided the perfect way to cook our first egg was over-easy and a little runny. 

A little under 2 inches

Thank you mother-in-law for the perfect plate




Perfect




I did not make him do this.

The tiny egg was A-MA-ZING. Maybe it was so good because it was 10:00 at night and I hadn't eaten dinner. Or maybe it was just the best fresh egg EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment