The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Egg 2

I found egg number 2 today!  I think the mystery layer is LittleFoot.  I've decided.  There were signs everywhere.  She's grown all of her waddle.  She squatted first.  She's the loudest.  I caught her inside the coop during the day just walking around (not normal).  There was a black feather in the nesting box.  AND backyardchickens.com says the Barred Rocks lay early.  So there you have it.  Mystery solved.  I think.   I mean, I guess it could be Dottie, but I think it's LittleFoot.   But wait, egg 2 was in the other nesting box.  What if LittleFoot is not consistent and this is Dottie's egg?  Great.  The mystery is not solved.  Oh well, I guess I'll start saving them so I can make an omelet.  

Linsey and LitteFoot

No comments:

Post a Comment