The Girls

The Girls

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Chicken Coop


The chicken coop building weekend is here!  Travis has committed to build a chicken coop for our little girls.   These photos depict the requests I've put into my contractor.  I sure hope he knows what he's doing.  I've only used him once before and it turned out ok.  As far as I know, he's not listed on Angie's list, so there is no real way to check him out for sure.   As you can see, though, he really loves our babies and I am sure he will build them the best home (a small amount of) money can buy.  He has already been talking about how to reinforce the coop given our strong Coweta winds.  I wonder what will happen when we have a tornado?  Will I run outside to get the chickies and bring them into the fradie-hole? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment