The Girls

The Girls

Friday, March 9, 2012

Who doesn't know?

I must talk about my chickens like they are my children because I'm pretty sure everyone in Coweta and Tulsa knows I am raising chickens.  At work this week, counsel for the other side brought us discovery (law stuff) and left me a note (to your right) which says "There is a seminar on raising chickens at the Tulsa Library coming up.  I saw notice in the Saturday Tulsa World."  How awesome is that?  It's awesome because 1) theoretically we aren't supposed to like him since he's "on the other side" and suing my client and 2) I just met the guy (he's old and has a ranch and appreciates the fact I have chickens, no he is not some young lawyer trying to persuade me with his nice words and good looks).  
Then I get a random text from my hair stylist today with a picture of a chicken coop attached saying "I thought of you when I saw this LOL."  I appreciate the fact that she thought of me, but why is this funny?  I am a SERIOUS chicken raiser dang it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment