The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 4 Photos

I am starting to feel bad.  If you read backyardchickens.com all of these crazy chicken lovers are talking about how you need to take your chickens out to play in the yard once a day to get ready for the real outdoors, but MY chickens are sheltered.  I mean that in the literal and the figurative sense.  They are in the garage and don't know about the predators that await them.  I am not sure if I will be able to leave them on their first night outside!  I can't stand the thought of a coyote running off with Ginger while she helplessly PEEPS for her human mother (real tear).  OH the thought!  (gasp)  My chickens can just run around in the garage and poop all they want.  It's official I'm attached. 

Ginger is no longer the smallest.   Yes that is my PINK extension cord in the background.  Sorry about the background.   I have to improvise when Travis isn't around to take the pictures.

Ginger
Miss Bunny
Littlefoot is the smallest.
Littlefoot
Scramble is getting GINORMOUS, if that is a word.  She is going to be the fattest, I mean biggest boned chicken.  Seriously, the picture doesn't do her justice, she's huge.
Scramble
Dottie, still chillin.
Dottie

Ginger about to jump


Chill chickens


No comments:

Post a Comment