The Girls

The Girls

Friday, March 9, 2012

NoName has a name!

NoName has a name!!  I have finally decided on....drum roll please.... DOTTIE!  

She got the name because of a few dots on her beak.  At first I thought, "Dottie isn't really that great of a name," until I remembered the only person I've ever met with the name Dottie.  The first time I met Dottie (the human) she introduced herself, then began to explain how she had IBS (yes, irritable bowel syndrome) a conversation I did not invite (true story btw).  Regardless of my lack of enthusiasm for the conversation she told me ALL about it.  So I realized that Dottie is the perfect name for my little chicken as she too has a touch of IBS.  It's like her poops are uncontrollable.  Or maybe I just scare the poop out of her every time I pick her up.  Either way, the name is official. 
Dottie
Future Dottie
To your right is Dottie now.  To your left is what she is SHOULD look like when she grows up. I really don't see the resemblance, but whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment